Topics in Orthodoxy
- Salvation in the Orthodox tradition
- Mary, the mother of Christ in Orthodoxy
Hierarchy in the Universe
- Veneration vs Worship
- Is it Idolatry?
(1) - Blood and the Price of Redemption
- Propitiation or Expiation?
- "A Ransom for Many"
- Grace and Wrath in Orthodoxy
(1) - On the Real Presence (Part One)
(2) - On the Real Presence (Part Two)
(3) - On Closed Communion
(4) - On the Communing of Infants
- Is it biblical?
- Conversion experience or Baptismal regeneration?
Readings on Scripture and Holy Tradition
Sola vs "Solo" Scriptura
There is no "Bible" in the Bible
The Bible as "Quran?"
Answering Protestant Critiques
- The Old Testament in the Orthodox Church
- The Shape of the Church in America
Do the Orthodox have confessions?
- On the absence of an "Orthodox Catechism"
Orthodoxy and Sin - Original or Ancestral?
- Inherited Guilt in Augustine and Cyril
- Original and Ancestral Sin: A Church Dividing Issue?
- are they a teaching of the Orthodox Church?
Readings on Universalism
Hell (Unfortunately) Yes: Why I Can't Be a Universalist
The Pastoral Malpractice of Preaching Universalism
The Rejection of Universalism in the Triodion
On the Question of Repentance After Death
A Response to the Universalism of David Bentley Hart
Hell and Hades
- On the Error of Conflating the Two
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.